Useful for relieving symptoms of gastro esophageal reflux and radiotherapy (pharyngitis, laryngitis, mucositis, cough, esophagitis, etc.) and for the common inflammations of the oral cavity, also for oncological patients subject to radiotherapy.
Indicated for gastroesophageal reflux and inflammations caused by radiotherapy.
Oral suspension with sodium alginate and sodium carbonate, honey, chamomile, calendula, pollen-free propolis, and aloe vera gel.
- 200 ml bottle
- 20 x 7 ml stick packs
FARINGEL, with its components, contrasts and reduces the fastidious symptoms of the gastro-esophageal reflux thanks to the association of its components.
The Sodium Alginate contrasts the reflux of the gastric acids
The Calcium Carbonate and Potassium Bicarbonate have an antacid action. With the other components (Honey, Chamomile, Calendula, Pollinated Propoli and Aloe Vera Gel), it enacts an anti-inflammatory and healing action, an anti-pain, antimycotic and antibacterial action.
It can also ease the reepithelization of tissues in various types of lesions of the oral cavity (mouth sores, mucositis, etc.)
Therefore the main actions of Faringel are:
- Antireflux (sodium alginate and sodium carbonate): reduces the frequency and the duration of gastroesophageal reflux
- Antinflammatory (propolis, aloe vera, calendula): reduces inflammation of the esophagus and of the whole oral cavity/counteracts the onset of mycosis
- Analgesic (propolis, and aloe vera): improves both esophageal and laryngo-pharyngeal symptoms
- Antibacterial and antimycotic (propolis and aloe vera): counteracts the onset of mycosis
- Emollient, humectant (honey and calendula)
- Reepithelizing (aloe vera): reepithelizes the mucosal lesions
Gastroesophageal reflux: The intake of 7 ml (use the measuring cap) or 1 stick pack after meals and before going to sleep.
Radiotherapy: take 7 ml (use the measuring cap) or 1 stick pack before meals and radiotherapy sitting(also 4-6 times a day as needed), and before sleeping, without drinking for at least 10 minutes, according to medical advice.
It is advised not to drink immediately after having swallowed Faringel, so that its components may enact longer their action.
Shake well the bottle before use.
The refrigeration is not necessary for the sachets.
FARINGEL IS GLUTEN AND LACTOSE FREE.
Regularly declared to Italian Ministry of Health.
Keep out of reach of children.
XVIII National Congresso of the digestive disease FISMAD, occurred in Naples between 28th 31st March 2012 at the Mostra d’Oltremare:
World Journal of Gastroenterology – Alginate controls heartburn in patients with erosive and nonerosive reflux disease
Edoardo Savarino, Nicola de Bortoli, Patrizia Zentilin, Irene Martinucci, Luca Bruzzone, Manuele Furnari, Santino Marchi, Vincenzo Savarino – download PDF
- Poster presentato al XVIII Congresso Nazionale AIRO di Milano (15-18 novembre 2008)
- F. Meroni, L. Trodella “Experimental use of Oral Propolis for prevention of radiation esophagitis in patients treated with chest radiotherapy” Journal of ApiProduct and ApiMedical Science 2(3): 100-101 (2010)