Composed of zinc oxide (6%), pollen-free propolis (2%), undecylenic acid, titanium dioxide and water repellent starch
Indicated for rashes, irritations, itching, mycosis, sunburns, insect bites, various kind of burns, etc.
Package: 30ml tube.
Propast, with its particular composition, represents a novelty for the prevention and elimination of those bothersome irritations even when complicated by mycosis.
Anti-inflammatory, antimycotic and anesthetizing action.
Anti-inflammatory and cicatrizing action.
Has protective and anti-itching effects.
Protective and anti-itch action.
Water repellent starch
Protective action with a non occlusive protective pellicle, that keeps the active components on the treated area for at least 6/12 hours.
Therefore Propast, with its many actions, can be used for:
- Dermatitis (e.g. caused by nappies or external agents): Propast, not only, eliminates the inflammation but prevents possible onset of mycoses as well. It can also be used as a preventive treatment. The water repellent starch helps to keep the active ingredients on the treated area which would be otherwise removed by urine and faeces;
- Hemorrhoids: Propast, with its protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and anesthetizing effect, improves the symptoms, giving relief to the patients;
- Anal, perianal and vaginal itching;
- Before and after colonoscopy;
- Stomies: apply a thin layer of Propast to prevent itching and redness around the bag pipe;
- Sun or other atmospheric agents protection and sunburns;
- Burns and insect bites;
- Onyco-mycosis and crypto-mycosis: in those formed on the “diabetic foot” as well;
- Negli stadi iniziali di onico e criptomicosi: anche per quelle formatesi nel “piede diabetico”;
- Before a glycolic acid peeling, to protect the parts not to be treated; after the peeling, to ease any possible skin irritation or itching.
Apply on clean and dry skin once a day or as needed. Thanks to its excipients, Propast is easy to apply and highly absorbable.
- I. Imbriani – Prof. L. Maggesi- M. Magri: “Propolis: un prodotto naturale“
- Prof. A. Donadoni – Prof. F. Bertè (Istituto di Farmacologia) II°- I° Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia – Università di Pavia: “Test di Irritazione cutanea (Patch Test) – Valutazione dell’eventuale potere irritante di un prodotto cosmetico (Propast) secondo la classificazione di Draize modificata“. 1996