Escherichia coli Nissle 1917
Probiotic for the treatment of dysbiosis and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Maintenance of remission of ulcerative colitis (ECCO guidelines)
- In patients with hyper-sensitivity or intolerance to Mesalazine
- Combined with Mesalazine, to reduce the dosage and enhance its action
- Combined with all the other kinds of treatment (also with biologic drugs) to extend the remission phase and improve quality of life.
- To prevent relapse in patients undergoing postoperative ileocolitis
- Crohn’s Disease, combined with pharmacological therapy
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), post-infectious or secondary to antibiotics
- For the treatment of Symptomatic Uncomplicated Diverticular Disease (SUDD) and prevention of diverticulitis
For the treatment and prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections (cystitis, prostatitis, infections by Candida albicans etc.)